ALL I HAVE IS
The goals of these waters
1) Encourage new devices and forms of representation and social activation from a material and affective ecology;
2) To develop and share concerns related to discomforts derived from migration and exile (both for those who leave and for those who suffer the absence) such as the feeling of expulsion, departure, pain, uprooting, Ulysses syndrome, social and racial exclusion, among others.
3) To create contexts of resilience to share experiences on adaptation, social integration, in order to establish links, generate collective listening and community;
4) To develop inclusive work initiatives that take into account the voices, needs, memories, emotions and realities of people and groups with specific needs;
5) To value who we are, where we come from, what we want to do and, above all, what we can offer to the rest of the inhabitants of a neighborhood, a community and a city that are our new home.
Rivers sometimes flow into desert areas
where water is lost through evaporation
or infiltration into the ground.